In the past, consumers all over the world were vulnerable to picking up all sorts of food-borne illnesses purely because there was no legitimate and effective food safety management system in place. But that has all changed with the execution of the HACCP 먹튀검증
Developed for NASA’s astronauts
The Risk to safety Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) was developed in the 1970’s to help supply food that was totally safe and untainted by pathogens or bacteria to the men on the outer limits of space — NASA’s astronauts.
With the hefty clout of both NASA and the US Military behind it, HACCP quickly progressed into the preferred food safety mechanism the world over and, today, virtually every country on the planet prescribes to the principles of this practical system.
Food safety was traditionally reactive
Food manufacturers, from the farm to the pay, traditionally used to rely on end product testing, snapshot assessments of concurrence by the relevant governmental bodies and the simplicity of ‘shelf life’ to determine food safety.
Once a problem was pinpointed, the would react. The food safety process was therefore simply a reactive one that, in effect, was merely closing the stable door once the horse had already bolted… and kicked a number of hapless patients in the head coming out!
The easy steps of HACCP
Via a process of steps, the HACCP simply
* Identifies all significant hazards associated with a specific food production and looks at effective ways of controlling these risks
* Determines the critical control points (CCP)where these hazards can either be effectively controlled or totally eliminated
* Sets up systems to monitor these CCPs
* Ensures relevant corrective activities, if necessary
* Ensures confirmation procedures to confirm that the HACCP system is being properly implemented
* Uses a system of record-keeping, including sanitation firewood, shipping documentation and supplier agreements so that the entire food process can be followed and scrutinised.
Each industry will have different well-known hazards, critical control points and effective procedures to deal with its specific hazards. So each industry has its dedicated food safety system that simply follows the procedures laid out by the HACCP system.
Only HACCP-approved chemicals and industrial cleaning equipment will suffice for this mandatory process, with hot high-pressure cleaners, sauna cleaners and other specialist equipment reserved to do the job.
Thankfully, the consumer are now able to rest a little easier in the knowledge that the food processing sector is being properly managed and controlled by an effective and practical food safety management system — in short, the pre-emptive power of HACCP.